Day 1: Arrival
Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport, transfer to The Arusha Hotel in the heart of Arusha city for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Safari briefing by the professional safari guide, then depart to Tarangire for lunch and an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Camp.
Day 3: Tarangire
Full day game viewing in Tarangire. Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Camp.
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park
Drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day of game viewing. In the evening, arrive at The Plantation Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
Drive to the crater for your full day of game viewing, and later in the afternoon return to The Plantation Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
Drive to central Serengeti, enjoying an en route game drive and later check in for dinner and overnight at either Kubukubu Tented Lodge or Serena Lodge.
Day 7: Serengeti
Game drive in the morning, then proceed to the Northern Serengeti and Mara river. Arrive at the Mara-Under-Canvas Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Northern Serengeti
Full day game drive along the Mara river. During the time of the wildebeest migration, the game drive includes waiting to witness the crossing and perhaps also see the crocodiles grab some of the wildebeest during the crossing. This area also hosts a handful of Black Rhinos, and a high number of lions and leopards on a ‘good’ viewing day.
Day 9: Northern Serengeti
Full day of game drives in the area.
Day 10: Departure
Drive to Kogatende Airstrip for your flight to Arusha.
End of the program.
NB: The itinerary above is just a sample. We will be happy to arrange a customized itinerary to suit your own special interests and wishes.
- Full board accommodation while on safari tented camps and lodges
- Private guide and driver
- Transfers from and to the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests. Assistance with photography using your own camera.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of a personal nature
- (Optional: if required, please request before start of trip). On departure: photographic record of trip on USB stick. Photographs taken by guide with guide’s camera.