Tanzania Southern Circuit
BOOK THIS TOUR
Day 1 : Dar es Salaam to Selous
You will take domestic flight from Dar es Salaam to Selous Game Reserve, and in the afternoon game drive.
Day 2 : Selous, morning and afternoon safari activities
Selous is rugged and remote and far from the crowds. It is the largest wildlife conservation area in Africa and with the neighbouring Mikumi and Udzungwa National Park forms an area as big as Switzerland. The variety of habitats including Miombo woodlands, grasslands, forests and swamps are home to a selection of wildlife such as elephants, black rhinos, cheetahs, giraffes, hippos and crocodiles.
Day 3: Fly from Selous to Mikumi National Park
Today we fly from Selous to Mikumi National Park, in the afternoon game drive. Mikumi is intersected by the Tanzam highway dividing the park in two sections. The northwest is flat with grassy plains while the south is more bushy and undulating. Today you might see kudus, sable antelopes and some of the 400 bird species of the park.
Day 4: Mikumi
Today you have the full day to explore Mikumi National Park on extensive game drives.
Day 5 : Flight from Mikumi to Dar
After breakfast, you will be dropped off at the airstrip for your flight to Dar es Salam.
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Domestic flights
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of personal nature