Day 1: Arrival
You will be met at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to Mt. Meru Hotel for overnight.
Day2: Tarangire National Park
Drive to Tarangire National Park, arriving for lunch. Enjoy a later evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Tarangire – Ngorongoro Crater
Morning game viewing in Tarangire, then proceed to Ngorongoro for dinner and overnight at Ngorngoro Sopa Lodge.
Day4: Ngorongoro Crater
Early descent to the Crater for a full day tour. Late afternoon, arrive at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Leave for the Serengeti National Park, with en route game viewing. Arrive at The Serengeti Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Serengeti
Full day game drive in the Serengeti with packed lunch. In the evening, return to The Serengeti Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Karatu
Travel by road to Karatu. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon, followed by dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House.
Day 8: Departure
Drive to Arusha, at which point Simalanga Africa Travel bids you farewell.
- Full board accommodation while on safari in tented camps and lodges
- Private guide and driver
- Transfers from and to the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests. Assistance with photography using your own camera, if requested.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of a personal nature
- (Optional. If required, please request before start of trip). On departure: photographic record of trip on USB stick. Photographs taken by guide with guide’s camera