BOOK THIS TOUR
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport, transfer to The Arusha Hotel in the heart of Arusha city for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Safari briefing by the professional safari guide, then depart to Tarangire for lunch, afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Camp.
Day 3: Tarangire
Full day Game viewing in Tarangire, dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Camp.
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park
Drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day Game. In the evening arrival at The Plantation Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
Drive to the crater for your full day game viewing, and later in the afternoon return to The Plantation Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
Drive to central Serengeti, enroute game drive and later check in for dinner and overnight at Kubukubu Tented Lodge or Serena Lodge.
Day 7: Serengeti
Game drive in the morning, then proceed to Northern Serengeti and Mara river. Arrive at the Mara Under Canvas Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Northern Serengeti
Full day game drive along Mara river, especially during wildebeest crossing waiting to see it happen when the crocodiles grab some of them during crossing. This area also hosts a handful of Black Rhinos and a good number of lions and leopards at a good day.
Day 9: Northern Serengeti
Full day game drives in the area.
Day 10: Departure
Drive to Kogatende Airstrip flight to Arusha .
End of the program.
NB; This is just a sample, we can arrange this itinerary to your own desire.
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of personal nature