WILIDEBEST MIGRATION DURING CARVING SEASON
BEST PROGRAME FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS
BOOK THIS TOUR
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive Arusha stay at Arumeru River Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Depart to Ngorongoro with a Day tour safari introduction in Lake Manyara National Park. Arrive to The Plantation Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Depart with your packed lunch to explore the unique Ngorongoro Crater Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Highland Camp.
Day 4: Empakai
Drive to Empakai crater through this beautiful landscapes and such nice Maasai settlements in pristine environment with no hustling with tourism, you will be led by an Armed Ranger for your hike around the crater lake and the forest.
Dinner and overnight at Highland Camp.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Drive to Southern plains of Serengeti in Ndutu area between Ngorongoro conservation and Serengeti National park.This is such Unique area during this time of the year with hundreds of thousands of Gnus and Zebras, thousands of Thomson and Grants Gazelles, also a remarkable number of cheetahs and lions. Off roads can be allowed to maximize the approach to the object. Hence ,most photographers prefer to come this time of the year as its all green and in this area.
Dinner and overnight at Ndutu safari lodge or lake Masek Tended lodge.
Day 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10: Southern Serengeti
Full day’s game drive viewing in the area.
Day 11: Central Serengeti
Drive to the central Serengeti with full day game viewing arriving at kubukubu tented lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 12: Serengeti
Full day game drive in the central seronera area to search for leopards and more lions.
Day 13: Departure
Drive to the Seronera Airstrip for a flight to Arusha.
End of the program.
NB; This is just a samples, we can arrange this itinerary to your own desire.
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of personal nature