BOOK THIS TOUR
Day 1: Dar Es Salaam
On arrival in Dar Es Salaam Airport, You will be met by Our Team and transfer to the Dar Es Salaam Serena Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 & 3: Selous National Game Reserve
Today you will transfer to the Airport and fly to Selous, Africa’s largest game reserve, which probably contains the greatest concentration of big game animals left in the world. On arrival transfer to Selous Safari Camp featuring just 13 luxurious tents on wooden platforms, pool, restaurant and relaxing bar/lounge area. During your stay you can enjoy boat safaris in flat-bottomed boats along the river. A ranger guide accompanies you and you can watch the animals come to drink along the river, while you relax in your boat. Game walks and game drives in the camps’ own open 4×4 vehicles with experienced and knowledgeable rangers will provide plenty of opportunity to see some of the huge variety of animals that reside in the park. Elephant, lion, bushbuck, giraffe, buffalo, wild hunting dogs and a large concentration of hippo can be found here
Day 4 & 5: Ruaha
Fly by light aircraft to the remote wilderness of Ruaha National Park for two nights at Jongomero Camp. Set under acacias in a remote sector of the park guaranteeing unmatched privacy. Just eight large tents are luxuriously appointed, while the natural rock pool is a popular feature on hot days. Look out for huge herds of buffalo, beautiful sable antelope, wild hunting dogs and many elephants. In addition lion, leopard and cheetah are regularly sighted on game drives. Enjoy game viewing in open 4×4 vehicles or on optional escorted walks.
Day 6: Departure
Fly by light aircraft from Ruaha to Dar es Salaam for your return flight.
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned tented camps and lodges
- Private guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours
- Items of personal nature